I am associate-professor at University of Nantes since 2001 and currently member of the NaoMod team of LS2N.
My teaching focuses mainly on Software Design, Reuse and Implementation. My research focuses on Engineering Software Evolution. In this context, my supervision concerns 8 PhD, 9 Master2 and 1 post-doctoral. I am also involved in several activities.
My Teaching: software design, software engineering, software reuse (OO, CB, SOA, SaaS…), software engineering basis
- IUT of Nantes.
- University of Nantes.
- IMT Atlantique.
- Polytech’Nantes and CNAM Nantes.
My research: Engineering Software Evolution rather than Evolution of Software Engineering
- Object Oriented (meta-)models.
- Software Architectures & ADLs.
- SOA & Business Workflow.
- SaaS multi-tenancy and microservices.
- Digital Twin for Industry 4.0
- Object Oriented (meta-)models: 2 PhD & 2 Master 2.
- Software Architectures & ADLs: 3 PhD & 6 Master 2.
- SOA & Business Workflow: 2 PhD & 1 postdoctoral.
- SaaS multi-tenancy: 1 PhD & 1 Master 2.
- Industry 4.0: 1 PhD.
- Leading the LS2N’s « Enterprise of the Future » transversal theme.
- Coordinator of the NUMERIC fiel University of Nantes
- Co-founder of the international workshop Models and Evolution.
- Scientific expertise at national (ANR, ANRT) & international (Austria, Canada) levels.
- Organisation and chair of several national and international conferences, workshops, sessions – PC members – Journal reviews – Journals guest editors.
- PhD defenses.